Unit 2/96 Booker Bay Road, Booker Bay
Boutique Ground Floor Apartment
This lovingly renovated property is truly one of a kind. With a prime ground floor position, this floorplan has been optimised to incorporate all features you'd expect to find in a larger apartment. This stylish property includes two bedrooms, one with built in robe, modern kitchen and great sized living area. The bathroom makes great use of space to include room for under bench washing machine. To top it all off there is a large common back yard, plenty of storage, and the reverse cycle air conditioner makes it comfortable all year round.
Situated a short walk to the Ettalong Beach Ferry Wharf (direct to Palm Beach), less than 10 minutes to Woy Woy station and with a bus stop out the front, this apartment would suit commuters and/or those who wish to embrace everything the Peninsula has to offer.
Other fun facts:
- Short stroll to the beach and Ettalong precinct restaurants, cafes, shops, boutique clothing stores, weekend markets and the Paradiso cinema
- Nice community vibe in a small block of 4 apartments
- There is a $12/week gym membership available including pool, gym and classes 3 min drive away
- Fishing potential around the corner at the public wharf
- General Store a few doors down
- Good food specials at the local pub
- Strong community spirit for those new to the area
|Available From:||Thursday, 17th May 2018|