29B Taylor Street, Woy Woy Bay
CHARMING FRENCH PROVINCIAL INSPIRED HOME - SUBMIT ALL GENUINE OFFERS!
3 2 2
For Sale - Contact Agent
Classical 1940's Australian Architecture & stunning French Provincial styling & decor work perfectly together to showcase this bay side cottage.
Set on a 727sqm private level block with North facing yard and deck taking in the outlook across the Bay and surrounding National parks.
A classic layout features two distinct living areas for formal dining and separate lounge, large bedrooms off a central hall, enclosed screen sun room and a grand entrance. Charming homes are hard to find and need to be inspected to appreciate.
- Classic Australian cottage with views
- Huge Double garage + secure parking for boat, caravan, motor home
- 3 large double sized bedrooms
- Amazing tall ceilings with feature linings through out
- Stunning timber kitchen with French provincial doors and features through out
- Extra toilet and shower to workshop in garage
- Paved garden terrace + back yard
- Water views
- Located in the secluded and highly sort Woy Woy Bay
- 8min to M1 Motorway
- 8mins to Woy Woy CBD and train station
- Public Jetty & kids play park both within a short stroll
- Realistic Owners willing to listen to all serious offers
Amazing residence in superb location. For more information contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Jackson White on 0416706839.
|Land Size:||727m² approx.|