95 MacKenzie Avenue, Woy Woy
DECEASED ESTATE - MUST BE SOLD ON THE DAY!
4 2 2
This spacious home offers superb flexibility of space with a versatile layout ideally suited to contemporary family living. The home's spacious interiors, free-flowing layout and open plan design give the home a wonderful homely feel. Positioned at the end of a quiet street just a short stroll to schools, golf course, bus transport & sports grounds.
- 543.8sqm of land with rear lane access
- Open flowing layout with multiple living areas
- Possible for secondary dwelling (STCA)
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Stone bench tops to kitchen
- Undercover alfresco entertaining area
- Low maintenance grassed grounds
- Double garage + extra storage sheds
- Quiet street, family friendly
- Walk to Woy Woy South Public School
- Walk to Brisbane Waters College junior campus
- Walk to Everglades Country Club
- 5 Mins to Woy Woy CBD & train station
- 7 Mins to Umina Beach
House will be sold via Auction on the 3rd November 2018. For more information contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Jackson White on 0416706839.
|Land Size:||543.8m² approx.|