176 Phegans Bay Road, Phegans Bay
Designer Family Bays Home With Near Level Yard, Pool & Great Water Views.
3 2 4
For Sale - $750,000
A fantastic Bay side setting, split level designed Bays home with tastefully appointed interiors and a near level yard makes this home the perfect environment for a relaxed peaceful lifestyle.
Located one house back from Phegan's Bay waterfront with public jetty, open spaces and picnic tables, the three bedroom home with great entertaining spaces & water views is complete with huge master suite with his & hers walk in robes, ensuite with corner spa & Juliette balcony perfect for the parents retreat .
Designed with a focus on sun-drenched family entertaining spaces with raked ceilings, plenty of natural light and opening to your outdoor hardwood entertaining deck overlooking the pool, yard and views.
Set on approx 864.5sqm of land, the home has one of Phegan's Bays best blocks of land and with level parking for 4 cars is hard to equal within this setting.
- Stylish design split level home with raked ceilings
- Timber flooring throughout living & hallway areas
- 3 double bedrooms with built-ins
- Open Granite kitchen with breakfast bar, brand new oven & grand views
- Gas cooking and heating facilities
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- Hardwood entertaining deck
- Air conditioned living and master bedroom
- Loads of storage areas and space to extend under house
- 2nd outdoor living area off pool perfect for a fire pit
- Huge near level yard perfect for kids with fully fenced outside entertaining areas
- Electric pump for rainwater tanks reaching across entire block
- Solar heated pool with a view!
- Raised carport space for two cars + off street parking for a further two cars
- 864.5sqm of land, one of the Bay's premier blocks of land
- Under house storage shed, mans cave, large wooden kids cubby house complete with sandstone paths
- 8 Mins drive to M1 motorway
- 6 mins drive to Woy Woy train station
- Bus stop at the door
- Really must be seen to appreciated
Bay's living can not get any better! Setting, land size, parking, design and space. Must be seen to really appreciate. For more information or to arrange a viewing Contact Andrew Quilkey on 0421200330 or Ty Reynolds on 0498880826.
|Land Size:||864.5m² approx.|